Welcome to DataNet Pacific Hawaii
DataNet Pacific is dedicated to providing cloud solutions and IT services to small and medium size businesses through secure, and tailored managed services, help desk support, disaster recovery and network security solutions that fulfill your business needs.
Remove IT headaches and get the benefits of modern cloud-based IT, managed for you so you can stay focused on your business.
Rely on enterprise-grade capabilities at an SMB price point, in one monthly bill for all services and apps. Contact us today for a no obligation, Free IT Assessment. Call 808-529-5678.
How secure is your network infrastructure? Let us evaluate it for free.
A Better IT Approach from DataNet Pacific
Simplify Your IT
- All your IT needs from a single trusted adviser including cloud services, hardware, software, and support
- Cloud-based tools give your employees what they need, with the security your business demands
- Easy to scale up or down to meet fluctuating staffing needs
- Use Office 365 for email, online meetings, HD video conferences, IM with presence, and Microsoft Office – licenses are per user and can be used of multiple devices
Enhanced Data Security and Disaster Recovery
- Data resides in secure enterprise-grade data centers, not individual devices
- Includes comprehensive backup and recovery capabilities
- Avoid costly business disruptions with desktops that are always accessible anywhere there’s internet connectivity
Access Responsive Support and Services
- Leverage migration services for a seamless transition to the cloud
- Includes proactive monitoring, system administration, and ongoing management
- Contact Us Today For a Free Consultation, Call(808)529-5678
Achieve IT Cost Control and Long-Term Success
Many small to medium-sized businesses in Hawaii can’t afford to staff an internal IT department to maintain their computer network, manage information security, data backup and provide technical support. Often they do not have the necessary manpower and/or expertise to implement new technology, upgrades, and expansions.
As your outsourced IT partner in Hawaii, let DataNet Pacific take care all aspects of your technology from infrastructure to vendor management, maintenance to upgrades, and consulting for solutions to continue to increase productivity so you can focus on building your business growth and prosperity.
IT’s About People,
Not Just Technology
Our customers come in many shapes and sizes, in every sector from engineering firms in Honolulu, to wholesale businesses in Hilo, and real estate companies in Maui. They all benefit from our core values:
- DataNet Pacific has been providing better IT to SMEs for over 25 years
- Our highly-qualified professionals give clear, unbiased advice in plain English
- We listen to our customers, understand their business needs, and deliver appropriate IT solutions
- Our world-class customer service is backed by our unique proactive service warranty
- We promise honesty, trust and simplicity
Mitsunaga and Associates
“We appreciate their commitment to our business and their responsiveness to our concerns.”
“They have been nothing short of exceptional in their ability to support our company’s IT needs.”
Elite Sterling Group
“I just wanted to let you know how much of a pleasure it is to work with your team. They go far beyond the call of duty and thus far we are very pleased.”
Why Some People Can’t Be Productive While Travelling
Let’s say that you’re on a business trip. As you travel, you decide you may as well get a bit of work done. You pull out your laptop and are pecking away, and that’s when you notice a growing feeling of nausea rising in your stomach. It gets so bad that you finally have to […]
Tip of the Week: 3 Reasons Why Outsourced IT Makes Sense for SMBs
Fact: There’s a shortage in the IT skills market. Yet, businesses now have more opportunity than ever to make up for this shortage. A simple solution is to outsource your IT services to a managed service provider. You might find that it’s a great way to save time and revenue on a department that’s becoming […]